Lendrum Place Homes for Sale in Edmonton

Included below are homes for sale and real estate in Lendrum Place, AB.

Lendrum Place is a neighbourhood located in southwest Edmonton. Lendrum is a mature community that offers a peaceful environment, convenient access to the University area, well-maintained pathways and sidewalks, a park, good schools and proximity to essential amenities. Homes for sale in Lendrum Place feature single-family homes and a few low-rise apartments. A few amenities are available in the northeastern corner of the neighbourhood. These include a barbershop, a grocery store, a veterinary clinic, a few restaurants, a Subway and a few other services. Southgate Centre, situated just outside the neighbourhood across 51 Avenue, features retail stores, banks, restaurants, a Safeway and a whole lot more. Lendrum Place residents have access to 13 bus stops and Southgate LRT station, which provide quick commutes to the rest of the city. Whitemud Drive, a major freeway, is also nearby.

And, for your convenience, feel free to register for a free account to receive email alerts whenever new Lendrum Place listings come on the market that match your specific criteria.

5 Properties

Lendrum Place History

Lendrum Place is named after Robert Lendrum, one of Edmonton's early land surveyors. 77% of the residences in the area are single-family homes, while the remaining 23% are apartments in low-rise and high-rise buildings. The neighbourhood is represented by the Lendrum Community League, established in 1962. The neighbourhood is bounded on the north by 61 Avenue, south by 51 Avenue, east by 111 Street and west by 115 Street.

Lendrum Place Recreational Activities

Lendrum Park is the only park in the neighbourhood. It features a splash park which is great during the summer, a gazebo area, a playground, beach courts for volleyball, an ice rink, a soccer field and plenty of green space. More green spaces are available a few minutes to the west in Whitemud Creek Ravine. Rainbow Valley Campground features great trails, beautiful trees, aerial views and a perfect environment for camping. Also nearby is Snow Valley Ski Club, one of the best places for skiing in Edmonton. They offer an aerial park with beginner ski/snowboard slopes, an aerial adventure park and skiing lessons. 

Golf enthusiasts are a few minutes away from The Derrick Golf and Winter Club. It's a private golf course that features a challenging course in great shape, gym and massage, programs for kids and adults, curling, restaurant with outside patio and lounge-style bar and much more. Other places of interest that are accessible via a short drive include the historic Fort Edmonton Park, Edmonton Valley Zoo and West Edmonton Mall (the biggest in North America).

Fitness and sports enthusiasts are only a few blocks away from Foote Field, a multi-sport facility that features an indoor soccer field, a jogging/running track, workout gym, courts and much more. Saville Community Sports Centre is also a great place to have some fun with facilities such as basketball courts, gymnastics, volleyball, table tennis and a whole lot more.

Lendrum Place hosts a few eateries situated within walking distance of most homes. Sushi Wasabi is a Japanese family-owned restaurant serving Japanese delicacies such as sashimi, tataki, California rolls and much more. Also nearby is Ma chef, a Korean restaurant serving delicious deep-fried fish, pork cutlet, Bibimbap bowl and a whole lot more. The Glass Monkey is a great place to have a cold beer in a great atmosphere. They also serve good food. More eateries are available a few blocks away in Southgate Centre.

Lendrum Place House Prices

The average house price in 2021 for a house in Grandview Heights is around $755,000, the lowest price is around $399,000, and the highest price is around $1,400,000.

Lendrum Place Schools

There are three schools in the neighbourhood: Avalon Junior High School, Lendrum Elementary School and St. Martin Catholic Elementary School.